John O. Storey
- Of Counsel in the firm’s Business and Corporate and Real Estate practice groups, working and counseling many closely-held businesses and real estate investors/developers.
- Currently Chief of Staff to the Mayor of Lakewood
- Former Economic Development Specialist for the City of Sandusky, Ohio.
- Experienced in a wide variety of corporate transactions, ranging from start-ups to large companies in their day-to-day operations and in advising on mergers and acquisitions on both the purchase and sale sides.
- Experienced in a variety of real estate transactions, including historic tax credit and new market tax credit transactions in multiple cities in Ohio.
- Served as outside general counsel for locally-based international wholesaler of consumer goods and assisted general counsel of locally-based lighting corporation on domestic and international governance filings, international commercial agreements, multi-jurisdictional refinancing.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, J.D. 2005
- Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University, M.U.P.D.D., 2005
- McGill University-Tulane University Summer Law Institute, Montreal, PQ 2004
- The College of Wooster, Urban Studies, Cum Laude, 2001