Anne Fantelli uses her knowledge of the law and dogged preparation to achieve her client’s goals in the areas of domestic relations and juvenile court matters. Combining her compassion and strong advocacy skills, she aims to resolve family law matters through negotiation and when necessary, applies her extensive domestic relations litigation experience when amicable resolutions cannot be reached.
Anne has successfully argued in various appellate courts, including extensive brief preparation and oral arguments. Her experience includes multi-jurisdictional custody matters in Domestic Relations and Juvenile Courts throughout Lake, Geauga, Cuyahoga, Summit, Lorain and Medina counties.
• Successfully defended a multi-million dollar claim to her client’s separate property.
• Successfully obtained funds hidden by spouse, including a full award of attorney fees for the spouse’s economic misconduct.
Civic and Professional Involvement
• Ohio State and Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Associations
• “Rising Star” Ohio Super Lawyer 2017 and 2018
• All Ohio State Courts
• St. Mary’s College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1993)
• H. John Heinz School of Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon (M.S. Public Policy, 1996)
• Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (JD, 2009)