Liz clerked in the firm’s Business and Corporate practice group for two years prior to joining the team as an associate in 2020. Her practice involves assisting clients with a wide variety of corporate and real estate transactions, as well as general corporate matters. She also has extensive experience in cybersecurity, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology, specifically in national and international government regulation and compliance. Liz’s ability to research complex legal issues helps clients to find effective and creative solutions.
Liz is a resident of Ohio City and enjoys exploring the greater Cleveland area with her dog.
Memberships & Associations
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- NAIOP, Northern Ohio Chapter
- Saint Louis University, B.A., cum laude, 2015
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2020