Kathryn clerked with the firm’s Litigation and Divorce & Family Law practice groups for a year prior to joining the team as an associate in 2021. Her Litigation practice involves assisting clients with small business disputes, real estate litigation, and other general litigation matters. Her Divorce & Family Law practice includes resolving property division, spousal support, and child custody disputes arising during divorce and dissolution proceedings. Kathryn’s extensive research and writing skills allow her to adopt an individualized approach to address each client’s legal issues.
Kathryn is a resident of Ohio City and enjoys exploring Cleveland’s downtown area as well as Cleveland’s various Metroparks.
Memberships & Associations
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Publication & Accomplishments
- Kathryn Meloni, Note, Proactive Remedies to Prevent Permanent Solutions: Enacting Narrowly Crafted Legislative Reform to Reduce Jail Suicides, 31 Health Matrix: J. of L. Med. (2021).
- Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Employment Law (2020), Sales (2020), and Discrimination in Employment (2021).
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S., summa cum laude, 2018
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021