It has become increasingly apparent that remote working is here to stay. Join our lively panel discussion on the future of remote working from the perspective of three key business consultants: Legal (Partner David Croft, Chair of the Cybersecurity practice group at Meyers, Roman, Friedberg & Lewis), Technology (Jay Mellon, CEO & Owner of AtNetPlus), and Human Resources (Angie Mosher, Senior Organizational Development Consultant for DS Benefits Group – One Digital). Matt Baker of DS Benefits will moderate.
The discussion will follow the flow of audience engagement (Q&A) and consider the following critical topics:
- Work from Home (WFH) as a competitive advantage
- Cybersecurity with new threats to take advantage of remote working
- Productivity and actual statistics behind the impact of remote working
- Privacy and policies that protect your business
- Expenses: Who’s responsible for what?
- Keeping employees engaged and maintaining company culture
Please join us for this important and timely discussion!
Date: May 5, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am