Jeremy Adell is an associate in the firm’s Business & Corporate Practice Group. His practice involves assisting clients on real estate and business matters. He has experience working on purchase and sale transactions, leasing, real estate finance and environmental law. His background working with entrepreneurs and small businesses on developing, growing and financing their companies gives him perspective in advising clients and addressing their business needs.
Outside the office, Jeremy enjoys Cleveland sports, the Cleveland Museum of Art, live music, and bar trivia.
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Leadership Academy Class of 2019-2020 – Emerging Leader Cohort
Civic and Professional Involvement
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
• Ohio State Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• The George Washington University (B.A, magna cum laude, 2009)
• Cleveland-Marshall College of Law school (J.D., 2013)