Janice Isakoff advises clients in all areas of real estate, including leasing, purchase and sale transactions, loan restructuring and finance. She assists financial institution and small business clients with their general business matters involving contract negotiation and business formation and specializes in loan restructures, healthcare finance and asset based finance. She also advises clients in estate planning matters, specifically Medicaid planning, asset protection and Veterans’ benefits.
Janice’s 30 years of legal experience includes more than 11 years as in-house counsel for a national bank and 15 years with three large Cleveland law firms before joining Meyers Roman.
Janice is married with two adult children and a lovable lab. She is a long-time Bainbridge Township resident and enjoys hiking, traveling and gardening.
• Completed a $27,800,000 nursing home construction loan as lender’s counsel.
• Completed a $8,000,000 asset-based lending loan for retail and wholesale baking company
Civic and Professional Involvement
• American, Ohio State and Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Associations
• 3R’s program through CMBA, Participant
• Aging Seniors Northeast (ASNE), Member
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA) Mock Trial Competition, 2010-Present, Judge
• All Ohio State Courts
• University of Findlay, BS (cum laude), 1982
• University of Toledo, JD, 1986