Holly Nye clerked for Meyers Roman before joining the firm as an Associate. She focuses her practice on a wide variety of general corporate, mergers & acquisitions and real estate matters. Holly has extensive experience assisting clients with forming, purchasing and selling business entities as well as preparing and negotiating business contracts. She has additional background in Blockchain and Cybersecurity.
Holly lives in Hartsgrove, Ohio. Outside of the office, she enjoys reading, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Memberships & Associations
- The Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- State of Ohio
- West Virginia University, B.S.B.A. (Marketing), 2018
- West Virginia University, College of Business & Economics, M.B.A., 2022
- West Virginia University, College of Law, J.D., 2022