Carly Glantz is an associate in the firm’s Civil and Commercial Litigation practice group. Her practice focuses on diverse civil litigation matters including small business disputes, real estate litigation, product and premises liability as well as complex corporate litigation. She has represented clients in all stages of the litigation process and has obtained successful results on behalf of those clients through discovery, complex motion practice, arbitrations, mediations and trials. She is licensed to practice law in both Ohio and Illinois.
Outside of the office, Carly enjoys spinning, hiking, travel and spending time with friends and family.
Civic and Professional Involvement
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Jewish Federation
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2023
- Appellate Moot Court Team Member (2011-2013)
- Teaching Assistant to Professor Susan Thrower, Director of Legal Writing (2012-2013), DePaul University College of Law
- Recipient of CALI Awards for E-Discovery, 2013 & Legal Writing III 2012, DePaul University College of Law
- Ohio, 2019
- Illinois, 2013
- The Northern District of Illinois, 2013
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2010
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D. 2013